5.1 - Cropping and Adjusting with Levels and Curves

 Question 3

A





I liked the third crop the best because it really shows off the cat's eyes.


B






I liked the second edit the best because it looks like it could be a meme.  





Question 4

A















I liked the second edit the best because it has a softer look to it, which goes with a baby kitten in a blanket.


B













I liked the first edit the best because it makes the kitten's blue eyes really pop out.


Question 5

A






I liked the first edit the best because the darkness give it a mysterious feeling.


B









I liked first edit the best because added a blueish hue all over makes the picture look more uniform.



Question 6

A











 








I liked the second edit the best because it gives a psychedelic type look to it.  It looks as though the vase is out in the hot sun on sand.


B













I liked first edit the best because it has a nice soft look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Images Assignment

 PHOTOGRAPHY 30 Sharing Images Assignment JT Madsen (@jtm_final_photos) • Instagram photos and videos For the portfolio, I decided to create...