Lesson 2.3: Manipulating Exposure in Many Ways

Question 2

1/60 at f/1.8 ISO 100  WB: 4000

1/60 at f/1.8 ISO 100  WB: 2300


Question 3

1/12 at f/1.8 ISO 500  EC: 0


1/30 at f/1.8 ISO 320  EC: -1


1/9 at f/1.8 ISO 1600  EC: +1

I prefer the third photo that had and EC +1.  The colours seem more vibrant and crisp.

1/900 at f/1.8 ISO 20  EC: 0


1/4528 at f/1.8 ISO 20  EC: -1

1/292 at f/1.8 ISO 20  EC: +1

I prefer the first photo that had and EC 0.  This photo seemed the most true to what I saw with my own eyes.


Question 4

1/60 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: 0


1/90 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: -0.5


1/45 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: +0.5


In the above photos, the third (0.5+) is my favourite.  It is brighter and looks clearer than the previous two.



1/1500 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: 0


1/2000 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: -0.5


1/1000 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: +0.5

In the above photos, the first (0+) is my favourite.  It seems to keep the greens better and the trees yellow leaves nicer.  


Question 5


1/250 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: +1

1/1000 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: -1

1/500 at f/4 ISO 200  EC: +0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Images Assignment

 PHOTOGRAPHY 30 Sharing Images Assignment JT Madsen (@jtm_final_photos) • Instagram photos and videos For the portfolio, I decided to create...